Matthew Swinnerton of Event Santa Cruz, Techraising and Interrogation Hub came onto Artist on Art to talk with Nada Miljkovic about his new monthly series, Event Santa Cruz, that showcases thriving Santa Cruz businesses and the people behind them.
Come to the inaugural night of Event Santa Cruz at The Nickelodeon theater, September 18th, 2013 at 7:00 pm and experience seven (7) Santa Cruzans telling stories about themselves, their businesses, and how awesome it is to live and work in Santa Cruz. This is not just another speaker series— please be prepared to have fun and enjoy a truly unique Santa Cruz experience!
- Danny Keith – Director Corporate Sponsorships at Santa Cruz Warriors, Executive Director Grind Out Hunger
- Margaret Rosas – Looker Afterer at Looker, Co-Founder of TechRaising
- Chris Miller – Rocket Scientist at Launch Brigade
- Shane Pearlman – CEO at Modern Tribe, Real Estate Investor & Speaker
- Ryan Coonerty – Director of Government Relations & Strategy at PredPol, Inc., CoFounder of NextSpace Coworking + Innovation, and CoFounderSanta Cruz NEXT
- Kendra Baker – Owner/chef at The Penny Ice Creamery and The Picnic Basket
- Kim Luke – Writer, performer, voice of the Santa Cruz Derby Girls and The Santa Cruz Warriors
To hear Matthew’s interview, please click on the grey button below: